Wednesday 13 October 2010

Elf Nail Polish Mod Mauve Review

I got this nail polish in the mail on Monday when I got back from Italy and I LOVE IT! 
I was looking for a mauve nail polish and since I have been into dusty colours lately I thought of giving this colour a try. I got this for £ 1.05 from ELF (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/) and even though the consistency is quite liquid and light, I think it is definitely worth the money. 








TO SUM UP....
Colour: great dusty-rosy-pink
Consistency: liquid-lightweight 2-3 coats for a deep colour (2 coats in the pictures)
Cost: usually £1.50 great value for money


I used my "sache vite" top coat and it hasn't chipped so far (3 days). 

1 comment:

  1. Love that colour, suitable to wear all week, for work and play. Those type of colours look nice with the Barry M Instant Nail Effect on top x

    ReplyDelete